Small Business Assistance Tool
Use this helpful online tool to find assistance for starting, growing and accelerating your business.
The purpose of the Microenterprise Collaborative of Inland Southern California is to create and sustain businesses and jobs through microbusiness development.
Action Plans for 2019-20
- Introduce the Resource Navigator to small business owners throughout the region through a marketing campaign that includes social media, public presentations and working with partners.
- Develop the network of small business service providers with two convenings and training on the essential elements of effective small business development.
- Increase engagement of financial institution partners by holding a Financial Institution-focused event and launching the Financial Institution Advisory Board
- Increase referrals to small business resources and microlenders from bank staff by providing at least two presentations at financial institution staff meetings.
1. Increase the number of small businesses accessing small business development services.
2. Raise at least $100,000 for nonprofit small business service providers
3. Provide micro-lending in the region at the level of $21M