MicroEnterprise Collaborative of Inland Southern California is led by a steering committee representing financial institutions, nonprofits, small business programs, and microlenders who are dedicated to improving small business development in inland Southern California.
Board of Directors
- Daniel Fernandez (Chair) – Director of Microlending, Opportunity Fund
- Michelle Skiljan (Secretary) – Executive Director, Inland Empire Women’s Business Center (IEWBC)
- Brandon Sellers (Treasurer) – V.P. Community Development, AmPac Business Capital
- Alfred J. Arguello, Sr. – Vice President, Market President, Inland Empire, Bank of America
- Mark Berndt – Administrative Services Analyst II, Community Action Partnership of Riverside County (CAP Riverside)
- Karen I. Suarez – Community Relations Consultant, Wells Fargo Bank
- Michael Gialluly – V.P. Business Development, Pacific Premier Bank
- Christine Sanchez – Business Development Officer, ACCION, Southern California
- Stacey Sanchez – Senior Community Loan Officer, CDC Small Business Finance
- Vincent McCoy – Director, Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (IESBDC)
With over thirty years of experience in the microbusiness development field, Executive Director Catherine Marshall was appointed as MicroEnterprise Collaborative Executive Director in 2018. Prior to that, she served as Project Director for the MicroEnterprise Collaborative since 2014.
Catherine has trained and counseled small businesses, founded her own microbusiness nonprofit, and led California’s state association of microenterprise programs. Over the past 12 years she has helped launch or grow several microbusiness state associations and asset building coalitions throughout the U.S. She’s also the author of the book, Field Building: Your Blueprint for Creating an Effective and Powerful Social Movement (available at independent bookstores and on Amazon).
AmPac Tri-State CDC generously provides fiscal sponsorship and administrative support for the MicroEnterprise Collaborative of Inland Southern California.